Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
Saturday, July 04, 2015

If you've lost your wallet you should contact your local police to report the loss.  You'll also want to contact your financial institutions and credit card companies to cancel your cards.  Here are some links to government services you may need to use.


A birth certificate is an important personal document that is often required to apply for other forms of identification, such as social insurance numbers or health cards.

Driver's Licences
In Saskatchewan driver licensing and testing is handled by Saskatchewan Government Insurance.
The Canada Firearms Centre (CFC) issues firearms licences and firearm registration certificates.
Saskatchewan Health registers new residents of the province for health care coverage and maintains a registry of all Saskatchewan residents who are eligible for benefits.
If you believe that you have been a victim of identity theft, there are steps you can take to minimize damage and help prevent any further fraud or theft.

Help us improve this service

Did you find a useful resource that we don't have listed?  Please tell us about it by using the Contact form.

Related Links

A checklist of services from the Federal Government to help you through this process.

© 2015 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.